Tuesday, April 24, 2007
It's a Boy!
Today, Ryan, Susie, and I went to the doctor for our official ultrasound. The baby looked healthy and had all of it's parts plus one- IT'S A BOY! After a few rounds of "Baby Name Knockout" we have decided his name will be Davis Ryan Atkins. I'm sure Ryan just gave in to Davis because he thought it would look better on a baseball card! Apparently, Davis is a wiggle worm with a big appetite! We saw him moving all around today and we could see him swallowing. He takes after his mom with his big appetite and has taken a liking to pepperoni pizza and iced tea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YEH!!!!! I am so excited!!!! Megan can't wait to meet Davis and give him all the pointers he needs. I'll be sure to tell her to tell Davis the importance of him sleeping through the night!!!
We are so excited about Davis!! We can't wait to meet him! :)
Drew and I can't wait to meet Baby Davis! And we can't wait to have play dates a few months after that with Baby Dees! We love you guys!
I'm so excited! I can't believe he will be here so soon. Sept is right around the corner! I just couldn't be more thrilled for ya'll!
Post a Comment