Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Becoming a Blogger

Well, today, I finally added to the blogspot. I hope that all of you that have been talking about me are happy :)! For those of you that know me well, computers and cameras (especially when mixed) are not my strong points! I got some pictures together and put them on the blog with the help of my wonderful sister-in-law! I will really try to keep updating so that you can all keep up to date with the latest Davis news!
So far, everything has gone great with the pregnancy! Besides a few reoccuring episodes of morning sickness every now and them, I feel great! The iron and glucose tests (which was a cherry drink- uugghh!) at the doctor were fine and the ultrasound showed that Davis has everything he is supposed to have! He still likes meat and iced tea and a whole lot of other food as well! This week, it has been cold dill pickles. Coffee and I are still not friends and I am beginning to wonder if I will ever get back on my coffee kick again! I have also started sleeping with a body pillow and two other extra pillows that I never had to have before. Ryan is very ready for me to have this baby so he will have room in the bed again!

6 comments:

Kerri said...

yea! New post! I promise I wonn't talk about you anymore!

Erin said...

We are soooo proud of you Mrs. Blogger! Just kidding, I know that it can be hard to keep up with -- I'm just sadly addicted to it. You obviously must love this child a bunch already if you're drinking red drinks at the doctor for him. I know that was tough for you since we all know how much you HATE red liquids. I'm excited that I finally get to see ultrasound pix of Davis. I can't wait to see how long and skinny he really will be!

Molly said...

I'm so glad to see this site up and running. It looks great and I'll be glad to help you any time. I'm addicted too!

Sarah said...

FINALLY!! We've all been patiently waiting!! Blogging can be a drug!!

Taylor's Parents said...

Hey guys! I like the blog. your belly pix are awesome. You can really see how much has changed! I can't wait to meet Davis! Keep the pix coming. I love to see them! We'll have to do some maternity pix in Aug!

Laura and Donnie said...

Great Job updating!!!!! You will get the hang of it and will become addicted!!! Megan and I are patiently waiting for the arrival of Davis!!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker