I went into labor on Thursday, September 20th. I started feeling lots of pressure that afternoon at school, so I went home right after school to lay down. As I was laying down, I kept waking up because of some kind of pain which I later figured out must have been contractions. I got up and started walking around and the pains kept coming. I then decided that I might be in labor so I called Ryan and told him he probably better start heading home. When Ryan got home, we waited around for a little while and then decided to get in the car and head towards the hospital. We weren't really sure if we should go because I was really scared of going there and then being sent back home. Once we got in the car, the contractions started getting much more painful, so we decided to head straight to the hospital. I was admitted about 6:30. Once I got the epidural, labor was lots of fun because we had all sorts of visitors in the room. Then we got some unexpected news- the baby was breech and would have to have a C-section. I was pretty scared and upset, but it got baby Davis here! He was born at 12:02 am on Friday, September 21st and was 7 pounds, 1 ounce and 20 1/2 inches long! He was born with a mullet of black hair!!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment