Last week, I saw Davis smile for the first time! It was the cutest thing in the world! I had the camera and was taking pictures of him playing on his little playmat and realized that I had just captured his first smile on camera! Ryan says that Davis smiled at him the weekend before, but I don't believe it. His first smile had to be for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love all the pictures and I'm so glad to see the blog is updated. He is precious, just like Aunt Molly. :)haha!
I love ALL of the pictures. I'm glad that he's sleeping better for you guys. It sounds like you're becoming a pro at this now. Can I call you guys in about 8 weeks for expert advice? :)
Oh, and I think Davis saved his smile for you, too.
YEAH!!!! I finally get to see some pictures! He is wonderful and I am so excited that I got to love on him this weekend!!
Oh My! He is so sweet. Congratulations, Ashley!
Post a Comment