Davis is getting to be a much better sleeper! The first couple of weeks were really rough and I wasn't sure if I would ever have any more children then. It is getting a lot better now, though, and I have decided that I will have more kids, just not anytime soon.
Davis has been sleeping in his own bed for about 3 and a half weeks now. He is a very noisy sleeper and I couldn't sleep very well with him right next to my bed so we moved him to his crib when he was two weeks old. He sleeps much better and we sleep much better! He will go down about 9:00 or so and usually wake up about 3:00 to eat. He then sleeps until about 6:00 or 6:30. The last couple of days he has been really sleepy and we've been getting him in bed late. He's gone to bed about 10:30 or 11:00 and sleeps until 4:00 or 5:00. Then goes back down until 8:00 or 9:00. That has been wonderful, but I'm going to have to get him on a much earlier schedule when I go back to work! If we swaddle him at night, he sleeps a lot longer! Here is a picture of Davis swaddled tight before bedtime- he looks so cute after a bath in his pajamas and wrapped up like a mummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment